Request for NSO birth certificate, marriage certificate, CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) or death certificate can be done from the comfort of your home. No more long lines and long waiting time, processing is now fast and hassle free. In this article let us show you how to process your NSO Certificates Online.
Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to e-Census website https://www.ecensus.com.ph. Go to “Request” select “Online Application”.
4. Fill out the Contact and Delivery Information.
5. Confirm the details.
6. Add your request(s) for Birth, Marriage, Death or CENOMAR, then click Submit.
8. Fill out the required information, then Save
9. Again, confirm if all details are correct.
10. You can add another request or submit for payment.
11. Application has been submitted, process your payment through BDO or UnionBank.
Banco de Oro
12. Wait for Delivery (around 3-5 working days).
Go to Delivery page to know when your document will be delivered.
You can also check the status of your request on the e-Census home page.