Skip to content
Published June 7, 2018

Here’s a step-by-step guide how to change your name and status of your PRC license due to marriage:

  1. Fill out Petition Form:  download here and have it notarized. The PRC office also has an in-house attorney so you can have it notarized there for a fee
  2. Proceed to the Registration Division for verification and assessment of fees
  3. Proceed to the Cashier for payment
  4. Proceed to the Records section for verification of exam records
  5. Go to Customer Service for the documentary stamp
  6. Submit accomplished Petition Form to the Regulations Office and get your claim stub

PRC Requirements

  1. Accomplished and notarized petition form
  2. Original (to be submitted) and photocopy of NSO Marriage Certificate
  3. 2 pcs passport size ID
  4. Fee of P225.00 (as of writing)
  5. Metered documentary stamp (to be bought in the PRC office)
  6. Photocopy (to be submitted) and original (for verification only) PRC ID

Processing time: about 2 to 6 months Ask PRC for their landline number so you could follow-up if your ID is ready.

To claim:

If personally claiming your ID, bring your claim stub. If you ask another person to claim, and he/she is also a PRC-licensed professional, only authorization letter and both your PRC IDs are needed. Otherwise, if he/she is not licensed, you would need an additional requirement of Special Power of Attorney (SPA)

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *